News & Articles
EuroCham is delighted to inform you that the B20 Sustainability 4.0 Awards has been launched and is available for registration. The B20 Sustainability 4.0 Awards is a joint European - Indonesia project and B20 Indonesia side event organized by the Swiss - Indonesia Chamber of Commerce and co-organized by the Indonesia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN) and the European Business Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia (EuroCham).
The award is conducted to promote the development of sustainability practices in Indonesia's corporate world by embracing the environment and societies. The award categories are the following:
- Improving access to clean water (SDG 6)
- Reduction or reuse of plastic (SDG 12)
- Women in Sustainability (SDG 5)
As one of the evaluation criteria, the application will be measured based on the factors: deep impact, wide reach, innovative and sustainable.
Terms & Condition for Eligibility:
- Private Company/SMEs based in Indonesia
- The submitted sustainability project proposal can be any new or existing - with tangible impact already measured. Must represent an original innovation, product, technology or service for the private & public sector
- Only one submission per award category
- The award is free of charge and cash award.
The B20 Sustainability 4.0 Award registration is now open and the deadline for registration and form submission is 15 July.
For further information, please find attached the B20 Sustainability 4.0 Awards E-Booklet or visit the website at www.indonesiasustainability.com.
We believe that your company is eligible to participate and we look forward to receiving your application soon.
1. EuroCham Chairman Meeting with European Union Delegation Ambassador for Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam, H.E. Vincent Piket
EuroCham’s newly elected Chairman, Agus Ciputra, had the unique opportunity today to meet with the European Union Delegation Ambassador for Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam, H.E. Vincent Piket in Jakarta.
The meeting provided the unique opportunity to discuss ways to promote closer business ties between Indonesia and Europe. The Chairman and the Ambassador also discussed ways as to how Europe and European businesses in Indonesia can best contribute to Indonesia’s economic growth and bring lasting and positive impact to ties between Europe and Indonesia.
In its role as the voice of European business in Indonesia, EuroCham works closely with both the Indonesian government and the EU Delegation to forge closer business links and promote free trade between Indonesia and Europe. EuroCham also works to promote the value of sustainability for business.
The Head of Trade & Economic Affairs of the EU Delegation to Indonesia, Marika Jakas, and the Executive Director of EuroCham Indonesia, Edison Bako, also attended the Meeting.