Who We Are
European Business Chambers of Commerce (EuroCham) Indonesia is the principal voice of European business interests in Indonesia. EuroCham Indonesia maintains close working relationships with the European Commission, the European Union (EU) Delegation, and all of the existing European bilateral chambers of commerce, and European embassies in Indonesia.
Vision and Mission
EuroCham Indonesia aims to be the sole representative of European business interests in Indonesia. EuroCham Indonesia works to improve the policies and advocates improvements in strategic regulations for a better business environment in the country. It is the mission of the EuroCham Indonesia to serve the member-companies by being the voice of their business interests in Indonesia, through advocacy work and by lobbying on trade and investment related issues. Working alongside EIBN EuroCham Indonesia aims to improve market access for European companies through information sharing and a pro-active advocacy dialogue with the government of Indonesia, representing a pan-European industry voice.
- Developing dialogue and maintaining contact with high-ranking officials in Indonesia.
- Providing members with recent developments and fluctuations on business in Indonesia.
- Harmonizing the national chambers and business associations of the European Union (EU).
- Enlarging the European community spirit in Indonesia.
- Organizing strategic events and seminars.